Thursday, February 19, 2009

im going to be an optimist

I hate being a pessimist. Its so fucking depressing and hateful, I dont want to be like that... so Im NOT going to be like that. I keep thinking I have nothing left to lose and then I lose something I thought I never had. But I never appreciated it while I still had it... Thats messed up. I dont want that to happen again. So Im definately going to try and be more positive, or at least try and be less negative. So I got my work cut out for me... lol wow im negative



Boo fuckin hoo you're not the only one whose live's a piece of shit
And yet miraculously somehow we all seem to deal with it
Did anybody think that you would really seriously slit your wrists
In fact I think that everybody thinks you're seriously full of shit

It's time you invested in a bottle of poison
So we don't have to hear about you bitchin and moanin
You think you could afford a fuckin bottle of asprin

Live to be happy or kill yourself. Theres no point in living to be miserable.


1 comment: