Wednesday, January 28, 2009

blessing in disguise?

Yeah so Im running out of pills. And of course I purposely (purposefully?) spent all my money so I couldnt buy any more pills. And when my parents found out I overdose they stopped buying medicine. So Im freaking out. I havent overdosed at all today and its killing me. How can people live like this? Withdraws are crazy. I only have enough pills for two more days of being high. So I have to get a job or something. Actually I might know a guy who I could get high with. lol but hes like 23 but he likes me. Hes tried sleeping with me before. lol he thinks im a hooker (long story) but hes willing to give me money and pills. He wants to hang out and get drunk and party and stuff. Hes a fun guy. He wants to take me to dinner and then back to his place. So whenever I feel like shit I can just go someplace with him.

So yeah my brother found matches in my room. But hes not going to tell my parents. He says hes going to give me a chance to give him all the things I shouldnt have and i wont get in trouble for them. Hes the one who found the beer lol. I wouldnt be in this mess if I bothered to hide the things I shouldnt have. I just fucking leave them out and dont care...

lol I dont think theres much of anything left that I shouldnt have. No more alcohol, no matches, and Im running out of the pills... So yeah...

3 comments:

  1. andrea, think about this shit. he's 23! you're FIFTEEN! your life is about to be so fucked up. what are you thinking??

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know i dont think...
    look hes just a guy i can meet and have fun with. i met him when i ranaway once, he was nice. i know hes a little older. but hes just a friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure that's what he's thinking? You said he tried to sleep with you, after all. If I am being a pain in the ass, just say the word, and I will stop all the pushy commenting.

    ReplyDelete