Sunday, January 18, 2009

sadness and football

Im going to watch football at my uncles house with my family. Im not really into football, and Im not sure what the rules are, but I think it will be fun. Two out of my three teams made it. The cardinals, and ravens. But not the broncos : [ my favorite team. Lol. My whole family is crazy about football. Especially the broncos, and cardinals. because they grew up in colorado, and arizona. And they like the ravens because now most of us live in maryland. : /
yeah weird stuff. Anyway its really nice to hang out with my family im just really alone and sad right now. I just hope I doont end up bringing them down with me. Im probably going to fake being happy so I make them happy. Im not sure if thats the right thing to do but yeah...
Ill probably post more later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment